ePayIt - Online Court Payments
Welcome to the City of North Charleston Municipal Court’s online payment portal. The City of North Charleston Municipal Court System strives to provide the most accurate case information for each inquiry. From here you will be able to make a payment on your traffic, criminal, or parking case.
- Please note that if you have received a ticket within the past 72 hours, and it does not appear in the system, you may need to check back at a later time for your ticket informations. ONLINE PAYMENTS SHOULD BE OFFICIALLY POSTED WITHIN 72 HOURS (excluding weekends and state and county holidays/furlough days).
- ALL online payments must be made not less than 48 HOURS before your scheduled court date and time. Payment of your ticket online before your assigned trial date in no way affects your right to have a trial by a judge or a jury. If you are making an online payment for a bench warrant, you must also contact the trial court during normal business hours to advise the Court of the payment.
- By using this web interface, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this service. Please, note that this online service is offered as a convenience on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. The inability to utilize the online service for any reason does not exempt a defendant from payment requirements and deadlines. In addition, by accepting the disclaimer you assume responsibility for the usage of information obtained from this site and to pay the full amount on the citation.
- Transactions made through this website are processed by a third party vendor. The transaction will appear on billing statements similar to NCH COURT EPAY.
- For more information, such as accepted payment methods, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.